3-Port USB to RS232 Industrially Isolated DB9 Male Adapter
MFG Part Number: CM-3RS232i
- Isolates all 3 RS232 DB-9 Serial Ports against damage
- Top surface LED status indicators for easy visual signal recognition
- Does not require configuration to IRQ's after install
- Incorporates ESD and Transient surge protection over each port
- Bus powered iliminating the need for an external power supply
CompatibilityLinux OSX 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
Serial RS232 Port Isolation
The CM-3RS232i Industrially Isolated USB to 3-Port RS232 adapter features 2.5kV isolation to ensure up to 3 serial devices connected by DB-9 ports that require long range or multi-drop capabilities won’t be damaged between the connected PC and serial applications. Each port is protected by supporting both ESD and Transient electrical surges between PC and device
Working with the Industrial Isolated RS232 Adapter is easy, simply install the drivers and connect the 3-Port Serial adapter to your computer, plug in your serial devices, and you’re ready to go. Programming for this serial adapter is not required. The user of this adapter doesn't need to worry about IRQs, configuring aboard, power requirements, or connection schemes. Additionally, the isolated adapter is bus-powered to eliminate the need for an external power adapter or wall outlet.
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Compatible with all RS-232 protocols.
- Supports transfer rate up to 230 kbps.
- Supports 2.5kV Isolation
- Supports ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection; Isolated ground loops
- Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W ( 8/20 us ) Surge and Transient spikes protection
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or higher
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2
- Mac OS 8.6
- Linux 2.4 or higher