6-Port Industrially Isolated USB to RS-232 Adapter DB-9 Male
MFG Part Number: CM-6RS232i
- Industrial Isolates all 6 RS232 DB-9 Serial Ports against damage
- Top surface LED status indicators for easy visual signal recognition
- Does not require configuration to IRQ's after install
- Incorporates ESD and Transient surge protection over each port
- Bus powered eliminating the need for an external power supply
CompatibilityLinux OSX 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
Industrial Isolated RS232 Adapter
The Industrially Isolated 6-Port USB to RS-232 adapter features 2.5kV isolation to ensure 6 serial devices by DB-9 port connected require long range or multi-drop capabilities won’t be damaged between the PC and serial applications.
The CM-6RS232i incorporates ease of installation features, simply install the drivers, connect the 6-Port Serial adapter to your computer, plug in your serial devices, and you’re ready to go. There is no programming required during or after driver installation, and you do not need to worry about IRQs, configuring aboard, power requirements, or connection schemes. Additionally, the isolated adapter is bus-powered to eliminate the need for an external power adapter or wall outlet.
6-Port RS232 Adapter Features
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Compatible with all RS-232 protocols.
- Supports transfer rate up to 230 kbps.
- Supports 2.5kV Isolation
- Supports ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection; Isolated ground loops
- Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W ( 8/20 us ) Surge and Transient spikes protection
- Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or higher, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2, Win CE and Mac OS 8.6, Linux 1.5.0 or higher
- Rugged & cambered shape’s metal shell and wall mountable