2ft. Right Angle A to Mini-B USB 2.0 High-Speed Cable 24/20AWG
MFG Part Number: CM-BLK2FABM
- Transmits data at up to 480 Mbps in error-free, high-performance transmissions.
- USB Type A Male to Type Mini B 5-pin Male (MD Type).
- Reduces EMI/RFI interference with foil and braided shielding.
- Engineered with a right angle Type-A USB 2.0 connector.
- 20-Gauge power wire construction and 24AWG Data Signal Cable.
2FT. Industrial-grade USB 2.0 Cable
This USB 2.0 right angle A to Mini-B cable is 2ft long meant to handle more power for your applications. It's cabling is with 24/20 gauge wire handling 30V and temperatures of up to 80°C (176°F).
This USB 2.0 cable's applications may include use inside pf kiosks, ATMs or other enclosed areas where one it it connected, it can stay there. It can also be used externally for short connection from a notebook to a USB hub or other device. Both the right angle type-A and straight Mini-B connectors are molded over to protect against damage.
This is a high end cable for high end use.
Features and Specifications
- Transmits data at up to 480 Mbps in error-free, high-performance transmissions over 20-gauge power wires.
- Molded strain relief and PVC over-molding make the cable durable.
- Impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction minimizes cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss.
- Short 2ft connection for desktop use.
- An aluminum under-mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference, and its foil-and-braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications, reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Connector: USB Type A Male to Type Mini B 5-pin Male (MD Type)
- Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version
- Connect a peripheral with a 5-pin mini USB port to an USB Hub or USB port on PC/Mac Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0