USB Isolator 5000 Vrms Dongle for Medical Applications
MFG Part Number: CM-M4160-ISO
- Single port isolator is a favorite amoung medical and industrial applications.
- Industrial - grade isolator provides a high-voltage barrier for protection against surges, noise and ground loop errors.
- Compatible USB 2.0 compliance, compatible with 1.5Mbps low speed and 12Mbps full speed Bi-directional communication.
- Operating system support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Mac OS-8.6 and higher
- Minimizes conducted noise from static discharge, magnetic fields and radio frequency interference.
CompatibilityWindows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
Single USB to USB Port Isolator
Medical and Industrial Application USB to USB Single Port Isolator up to Full Speed 12Mbps. USB isolator is USB bus powered and can provide 5V 320mA to your USB device with built-in isolated DC to DC converter. This is possible when the isolator is connected to a high power USB host port. A power supply is available and sold separately for this Isolator.
USB Isolator protects your PC or Laptop while connecting USB peripherals which is wired to high voltages. This small, industrial - grade isolator is very easy for use and provides a high-voltage barrier for protection against surges, noise and ground loop errors. It is suitable for use in sensitive applications like automotive measurements.
The isolation protects equipment from electrical over-voltages and transient voltage spikes. By eliminates ground loop currents flowing between the PC and USB device which can cause damage and inaccurate measurements. Additionally, isolation minimizes conducted noise from static discharge, magnetic fields and radio frequency interference.
USB Isolator Dongle Features
- USB isolation 5000V DC between USB host and USB device
- USB 2.0 compatible, 1.5Mbps low speed and 12Mbps full speed Bi-directional communication.
- Short circuit protected for x D+ and x D- lines.
- Isolated power supply in device through a DC-to-DC converter
- Class 3A contact ESD performance per ANSI / ESD STM5.1-2007
- High common-mode transient immunity :>25 kV/us
- Supports Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and higher, Mac OS-8.6 and higher no driver installation required
- Isolation D+ & D- 5000V DC
- Power 3000V DC
- Transfer Rate 1.5 / 12 Mbps
- Connector Host USB Type A Male
- Device USB Type A Female
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 50°C
- Cable Length: 3ft.
- LED 1
- Downstream Power Up to 320mA
- Power Mode Bus or Self Power Mode (power supply sold separately)
- Housing Plastic
- Dimension ( L x W x H ) 66 x 39 x 20mm