USB to RS 232 Extender dongle , Extend up to 270FT via Cat5 Cable
MFG Part Number: CM-USB-232EXD
The Cablemax USB to RS-232 Cat. 5 extender is a low cost hardware solution that will extend your RS-232 devices using a single standard Cat. 5 / 5e / 6 UTP cable. This serial device extender works by connecting a CAT5 cable for up to a distance of 270 feet, (90 meters) essentially allowing you to control your serial devices remotely from a long distance.
- Extends your serial signal via a standard CAT. 5/5e/6 UPT cable.
- Extends RS-232 signal by up to 270 feet.
- Supports full-duplex remote access and control of any RS-232 protocol device.
- Package contains a transmitter and remote receiver following RS-232 protocols.
- Controls serial devices remotely up to 90 meters
USB to RS-232 Extender Dongle
The Cablemax USB to RS-232 Cat. 5 extender dongle is a low cost hardware solution that will extend your RS-232 devices using a single standard Cat. 5 / 5e / 6 UTP cable. It provides full-duplex remote access and control of any RS-232 protocol device. The CM-USB-232EXD Cat. 5 extender kit consists of a local transmitter and remote receiver . It provides you with a tremendous amount of flexibility in your installation. You can place RS-232 devices in any location you want and control them remotely from up to 90 meters ( 270ft ).
- Extends serial signal up to 270ft.
- Uses Cat. 5 / 5e / 6 UPT cable from available USB port
- Supports Remote Access and Ful Duplex control with any RS232 device