USB 16 Port Power Stip Charging Station 5V 2.4A Per Port
MFG Part Number: CM-USBC-PS
- Makes use of 16 additional USB ports for charging devices.
- Built-in mounting brackets for mounting to any flat surface keeping it stationary. Can be moved from site to site when needed.
- Great for charging USB devices in various applications such as R&D, Student Media Centers, and more...
- Charges everything from a standard AC power outlet.
- Extruded aluminum housing for a heavy duty construction.
Mountable USB 16 Port Charging Strip
The new CableMAX® CM-USBC-PS is a heavy duty USB charging unit with 16 ports. The charging unit is very much like a power strip in its design with an extruded aluminum case and AC power receptacle on one end. The power strip is mountable with mounting brackets on either end of the unit to keep it stationary and centrally located for powering up your USB devices.
The CM-USBC-PS is not a data hub nor can it transfer data. As a power strip for USB charging, it is constructed with a red translucent on off switch to indicate power to the unit is active and ready for use. Each of the 16 USB ports has an associated LED indicator to show that each port is receiving power and is ready to power/charge a connected device.
Applications: Construction sites, Engineering and Development, Business Offices, College Media Centers, Department Stores, and more...
- Extruded aluminum case
- LED port connection indicators (on when power to the unit is connected)
- Built-in mounting brackets for secure positioning of the power strip
- Power requirements: AC 100 - 125V 50/60Hz
- Power Output: DC5V 44A
- USB Ports: 16
- Function: Charge Only
- Charging Amps: Max. 2.4 Per Port
- LED Display Indicators: LED Bright Blue
- Power Input: AC 110/240V 50-60Hz, Max 3A
- Power Output: DC 5V, 44A
- Working Temperature: 41°F - 122°F / 5°C - 50°C
- Working Humidity: 15% - 90% RH