HIGH-SPEED USB RS-232 Serial Adapter DB-9 Male works Vista and XP
MFG Part Number: USB-1S1PQ
USB to Serial RS-232 DB-9 Adapter Cable 6ft. CableMAX Brand serial adapter with transfer rates up to 960K. Bus powered serial adapter, no additional power source needed. Have a need for a RS-232 serial port on your computer? This serial adapter cable simply plugs into your computer's host USB port and is installed through plug and play features. With a DB-9 pin Male serial port adapter, the connection can be secured with a Screw Lock mechanism molded into the connector jacket preventing accidental disconnection.
This High-Speed serial adapter utilizes automatic handshake mode and remote wake-up power management for optimizing your serial communication to serial printers, scanners, PDA cradles, card readers or serial mouse.
- Allows you to connect any serial device from your computers host USB port.
- Uses USB 2.0 Type-A Male to DB-9 pin adapter for serial connection.
- Can be used with Laptop or Desktop
- Utilizes FTDI plug-and-play features over its 6ft. length.
- Includes a built-in bright blue LED indicator for status
CompatibilityLinux Windows Vista Windows XP
Connect any serial device to a USB port with this CABLEMAX USB to Serial DB9 Adapter up to 960K. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter DB-9 Male with Screws! Drivers are available for:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows Server 2012
--> General Features: - Black color - USB Type A to 9-pin DB9 (Serial) adapter - 6 feet length (approximate)
This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem, mouse or PDA cradle. The USB to Serial Cable allows Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles, modems, mice, card readers, barcode readers, label writers, digital cameras, security systems, fingerprint verification and more.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Supports RS232 Serial Interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Supports Plug & Play specification
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports up to 960K Transfer Rate data transfer rate
- Support Remote wake-up and power management
- Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
- 6 Feet Long
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS 9.1 and Above
Drivers for this item available online at www.ftdichip.com
NEW USB Serial Drivers for FTDI Chip USB Serial Adapters