USB to RS-422 Adapter W/Terminal Block Changer (FTDI CHIP)
MFG Part Number: USB-RS422-AT
USB to RS-422 Adapter with Terminal Block Changer (FTDI CHIP) provides an additional Serial COM port via a USB connection. An ideal adapter for Point-of-Sale (POS) equipment, this USB 2.0 to RS-422 serial port adapter provides full set management of RS-422 Data Control Signals on either its terminal block changer or DB-9 Male connection. The 7 pin terminal block changer is secured with a Screw Lock mechanism, this provides a non wavering security for accidental disconnections while utilizing up to 3M baud rate transfers.
- Works with RS-422 serial peripherals for POS and Industrial Control Devices.
- USB to RS-422 adapter is fully compliant with USB 2.0 specifications and supports remote wake-up and power management.
- Terminal Block Changer adapts from DB-9 M/F to 7 Pin terminal block.
- Uses full set of RS-422 data and control signals on its DB-9 or terminal block changer with 3M baud transfer rates.
- Gives support to 256 network node while supplying 5kV HBM ESD protection.
CompatibilityWindows 7 Windows XP
USB to RS-422 Adapter W/Terminal Block Changer
USB to RS-422 adapter provides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-422 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
USB adapter features a full set of RS-422 data and control signals on its DB-9 or terminal block Changer. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3M baud. No external power supply is required as USB adapter takes its power from the USB bus.
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Support 256 Node on the network
- ±15kV HBM ESD Protected
- Data Transfer rates 300 to 3M baud.
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Compatible Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and higher, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 , Win CE and Mac OS 8.6 , Linux 1.5.0 and higher.
- Changer adapter from DB-9F to 7 Pin Terminal block
Data Transfer Rate 3M baud
Power Consumption 56mA
Environment Operating Temp. 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Storage Temp. -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
Humidity 0~80% RH, Non-condensing
Compliant USB spec. 2.0 / 1.1
Connector Host USB Type A Male
Device DB-9M / DB-9F to Terminal Block
Power Mode Bus
|Brand||USBGear USA INC.|