USB to RS-485 Converter Adapter Cable Black
MFG Part Number: UTS-485
- Expand to 1 or 2 RS-422/485 serial ports through USB
- Features plug-and-play technology
- No additional I/O or IRQ required
- Fully compliant with USB specifications 1.1 and 2.0
- Contains FTDI chipset for compatibility with Windows XP / Vista / Mac / Linux
Black USB to 1 port RS-485 converter is housed in a strong enclosure designed for rugged areas. Detected as a standard Windows COM port, it can be configured to work with any RS-485 compatible device such as Point of Sale systems and Industrial Control devices.
Fully compliant with USB Plug & Play protocols the USBG-RS485 adapter allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources or configuration. Supports data transfer rates of up to 3Mbps and requires no external power source as all required power is provided by the host USB computer.
USB to RS-485 converter Features:
- No I/O or IRQ resources required
- Uses FTDI Chip
- Transfer speeds of up to 3Mbps
- Supports USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Color: Black
- Expand 1 RS-422 port through USB
- Supports Plug & Play
- Supports Hot Plug
- Compatible with:
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8,1 Windows 10.
- Mac OS 8 / 9 / X
- Linux 2.4 / 2.6,
- USB to Serial RS422/485 Converter
- Driver Disk