4-Pair Termination Tool for 90 Degree Keystone Jack for 101602 & 101702
4-Pair Termination Tool for 90 Degree Keystone Jack :
The 4-Pair Termination Tool allows you to punch all 4 pairs of your Ethernet cable into a 90 Degree Keystone Jack with just one crimp. Just load the wires into either the A or B configuration, slide the jack into the keystone socket, and squeeze the handles together. All installer will love these tool,
Main Features :* Works with our standard 90 Degree Cat 5, Cat 6, Cat 6A (Unshielded) Keystone Jacks.
*Compatible keystone Jacks SKUS 101702, 101602, 101723 Series ONLY
* Has a carbon steel body with alloyed steel blades.
* Keystone Socket - PC+10%GF
* Punches down and trims all 4 pairs at once!
* Reduces punch down and cut time by half
* Has retaining ring to keep the crimper closed when is not been use