USB Type-C Male to USB 3.1 Type-A Female Panel Mount Cable
USB Type-C to USB-A Female Conversion, the ideal solution for making a device connection from within your device cabinet. The panel mount cable has a USB Type-A female connector that helps convert your connection from USB-C to a conventional Type device connection.
USB Type-C Male to A Female
High quality USB Type-C Male to USB 3.1 A Female panel mount cable. This panel mount cable serves as a gender changing connector between a USB-C host and Type-A male connection. The USB Type-A Female end is secured to the cabinet wall from inside or outside to make your USB-A male connection.
The USB Type-C to A Female panel mount cable is ideal for conventional USB device connections to new PC or laptop Type-C machines. Included with the panel mount cable are the screws necessary to secure it tightly to the cabinet wall. It supports data transmission of 5Gbps with its USB 3.1 super-speed specifications.
USB Type-C to A female Panel Mount Cable Features
- Supports USB 3.1 Super-Speed 5Gbps
- Converts a USB-C host connection to a Type-A connector
- Convenient way to extend a USB Type-C connection out to a standard USB 3.0 Type-A connector through a panel without any signal loss
- 8 inch cable length
- The screw design helps to connect the device tightly
- Backward compliant with high speed USB 2.0 (480Mbps), full speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps)
- Flexible PVC jacket, Foil and braid shielding, and the twisted pair construction make a better performance
- Maximum Bend Radius – 90mm
- Temperature Rating – 80°C
- Operating Temperature Range – -20°C- 80°C
- Storage Temperature Range – -25°C- 85°C
- Approvals – RoHS, CE, UL Compliant
|Country of Origin||China|
|Connector(s)||USB Type C Male, USB 3.2/3.x Type A Female|
Write Your Own Review