USB 16 Port Universal Charging Station with High Current Quick Charge
MFG Part Number: CM-16PCHGR
- Built-in 200W(5V 40A）power supply for fastest possible charge up to 5V 2.4 amps per port.
- Charging up to 16 different devices simultaneously.
- Over-current,Over-voltage,Short circuit protection
- Mounts in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Bright LED indicators signal ports in use
The CM-16PCHGR is an industrial grade USB high current charger designed to meet the requirements of large current supply. The durable aluminum housing mounts in 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the mounting bracket and be fixed in the 1U cabinet.
Recommended for schools, offices, and other environments where multiple USB devices are used. The CM-16PCHGR provides up to 5V, 2.4A (12W) of power to each port for charging battery-intensive devices like the iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones. LED indicators signal the ports in use.
USB 16 Port Charging Station Features
- Maximum charge output of 2.4A per USB port
- 16 Port USB Charger with mobile phone/iPad/tablet/iPhone charging up to 16 different devices simultaneously.
- Quick Charges with Built-in 200W (5V 40A）power supply to provide the fastest possible charge up to 5V 2.4 amps per port.
- LED indicators: signal the ports in use.It show the red during the charging status, when the device charge the power fully, it will become green.
- Safe charge: Charging with smart circuit protection, temperature control, premium cooling system, provide multiple protection for normal use.
- Certified Safe: CE,FCC,ROHS,UL certification ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- Voltage range is 110-120v, 220-240v internally configurable.
- Easily installs into a standard 1U of EIA-standard 19 inch rack.
- Recommended for schools, offices and other environments where multiple USB devices are used
- iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones charging
In the Box
- 16 port USB Universal Charging Station
- Power Cord
Great USB Charger for the Money
I've used six of these USB chargers once, so far, to charge 96 tablets and they worked perfectly. While charging, the status light is red, and once fully charged, the status light turns green, which is a vital feature when charging 96 tablets at the same time. My only complaint is that the status lights are green when not plugged into a tablet, which does lead to some confusion. This charger would be better designed if the lights were off when a tablet is not plugged in. But overall, so far, they seem to be a great USB charger for the money.