HIGH-SPEED USB RS-232 Serial Adapter DB-9 Male works Vista and XP
MFG Part Number: USBG-1S1PQ
- Allows you to connect any serial device from your computers host USB port.
- Uses USB 2.0 Type-A Male to DB-9 pin adapter for serial connection.
- Can be used with Laptop or Desktop
- Utilizes FTDI plug-and-play features over its 6ft. length.
- Includes a built-in bright blue LED indicator for status
CompatibilityLinux OSX 10 Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7
Connect any serial device to a USB port with this CABLEMAX USB to Serial DB9 Adapter up to 960K. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter DB-9 Male with Screws! Drivers are available for:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Black color
- USB Type A to 9-pin DB9 (Serial) adapter
- 6 feet length (approximate)
This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem, mouse or PDA cradle. The USB to Serial Cable allows Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles, modems, mice, card readers, barcode readers, label writers, digital cameras, security systems, fingerprint verification and more.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Supports RS232 Serial Interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Supports Plug & Play specification
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports up to 960K Transfer Rate data transfer rate
- Support Remote wake-up and power management
- Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
- 6 Feet Long
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS 9.1 and Above
Alternate part number: USB-1S1PQ