USB to RS-422 Converter Adapter Cable Gray
MFG Part Number: UTS-422
- Expand to 1 or 2 RS-422/485 serial ports through USB
- Features plug-and-play technology
- No additional I/O or IRQ required
- Fully compliant with USB specifications 1.1 and 2.0
- Contains FTDI chipset for compatibility with Windows XP / Vista / Mac / Linux
CompatibilityOSX 10 Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7
Gray USB to 1 port RS-422 converter is housed in a strong enclosure designed for rugged areas. Detected as a standard Windows COM port, it can be configured to work with any RS-422 compatible device such as Point of Sale systems and Industrial Control devices.
Fully compliant with USB Plug & Play protocols the USBG-RS422 adapter allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources or configuration. Supports data transfer rates of up to 3Mbps and requires no external power source as all required power is provided by the host USB computer.
USB to RS-422 converter featuresFeatures:
- Color: Gray
- FTDI Chip
- Expand 1 RS-422 port through USB
- Supports Plug & Play
- Supports Hot Plug
- No I/O or IRQ resources required
- Transfer speeds of up to 3Mbps
- Supports USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Compatible with:
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8,1 Windows 10.
- Mac OS 8 / 9 / X
- Linux 2.4 / 2.6,